zaterdag 15 januari 2011

Arrival

I have arrived.
it is now half past nine, local time. so four am, belgium time.
it is relatively "cold" outside. that is, for Indian standards. Belgians would be happy to have this kind of weather in July.
Took a shower (the problem with it being "cold", is that the cold water showers stop being "eternal bliss" but more of the annoyance they would be in more northern parts of the world).
am now enjoying my first cup of Indian coffee (the water-soluble kind).

Am beginning to realise what I have embarked upon. Though I don't doubt that I still have no fraggin' clue about the extent.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. As long as there are showers and coffee (of any kind), you'll sort of live, won't you :^).
    Keep us posted on your quest for clues and remember the world is your oyster. Cheers!

    T.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. does that make me the ocean, the swimmer of foreign descent or the irritating grain of sand?
    I'm guessing the latter.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Well yes, the latter. You pearl in the rough, you. Grin.
    T'amuse in Barsi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen