zondag 30 januari 2011

I have a New Phone with an Improved Camera Function

Current day India has many things.


 It has bananas
(bananas is a funny word)









It has me
(not to be confused with the note)
(though I'm pretty sure it has Mi too)








It has mannequins, covered in tight fitting red cloth.
(the word mannequin, coincidentally, comes from the French "Mannequin", which comes from the Dutch/Flemish word "Mannekien" which meant "little guy")



 
 

It has Dogs & Puppies
(Puppies!!!!)









It has street lights that are vaguely reminiscent of times past.
(reminiscing is a nice word)(though the activity is quite ok too)



It has exciting Riksha Rides
(Just after the video was shot, the rik next to mine drove into a motorcycle)
(It was funny)
(It is okay that I think it is funny because no one was seriously hurt)
(I know this because all three people involved got up & started shouting at each other)
(I think you'll agree that this is a pretty good indication of my claim)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. that makes India more developed than Belgium? you and the government :D maybe, just maybe you will give us your skype name, we could talk? not very often of course but from time to time??:)
    Anna (&Alex, probably though he is at work)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have added a skype button to the blog.
    you ask, we turn (to use a very nice dutch phrase)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. like your pictures but love your comments!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen