woensdag 19 januari 2011

Jan 19

We arrived a little past 8 AM in Dadar station, Mumbai. We took a taxi home. I had a nap. Then a shower. Then I brushed my teeth. Then I went to work at around 10 AM.
Today was my first official day in the office. Got an update on my future tasks. It all seems really rather interesting. More on that later.
After work I had chai with Sandip. I then went to the apartment to get changed. I then went to Inorbit to buy toiletpaper. I am now sitting in Costa Coffee writing my blog. The waiters have changed and so I actually had to get up and order my coffee (instead of just waiting for them to know my order and bringing it spontaneously with a big smile). The world’s heart must have skipped a beat.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love it! Keep it going man, you're on a roll :) But so will you still keep this blog for the unofficial version of things or will we have to report to a new blog??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I will, obviously, keep this blog for the alternative version.
    Think of it as the X-Files.
    because Scully & Mulder are the Awesome

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen