donderdag 24 maart 2011

Location Location Location

Considering my impending move to a new address, I thought it might be nice to actually show you where i've been living for the last several weeks.

My apartment is here


View Larger Map

My office is here


View Larger Map

My New Apartment will be located somewhere here:


View Larger Map

I'm not entirely sure where exactly the new offices will be located, but it's bound to be either a part or just outside of BKC.

The Upside of having my own apartment is .... well. That I have my own place, I guess....
In Belgium, such an event would be generally associated with wild House-Warming Partays, with gallons upon gallons of cheap liquor and booze & ladies of ill-repute. In India, this is not very likely to happen.
Though I might just go wild and have a sip or two of Rum in my room to celebrate.


1 opmerking:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdtOa-222hU&feature=related

    Congratulation

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen